What better way to meet you all after a long gap than a monthly update post? So here I am with the October update.
While I feel like have to search for words to type and things to say, I am sure it is just that I feeling a bit rusty and it would get better soon. Here we go.
Quick October’19 updates
- I flew to Macau, China for getting my recovering cousin back home to India. Thanks to the flight schedule and the time zone changes, I went about 33 hours without sleep, my longest ever.
- I also traveled down to Langkawai and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a well deserved holiday after the hectic and emotional months.
- Got out of the stupid reading slump and I am currently on a reading spree. (More on that below.)
- And last week I joined a fitness gym and am hoping that I would hit it often enough to get my money’s worth.
- I am holding the best for the last. The summer in Dubai is long gone and we are hanging on to that shortest period between summer and winter which means the weather is pleasant and the sky is blue. And am loving it.
What I read this month:
- What you did by Claire McGowan
- On the come up by Angie Thomas
- Dinner, The by Herman Koch
- Unhoneymooners, The by Christina Lauren
- Elevation by Stephen King
Now if only I can get my ass to start reviewing them as well!
What I watched this month:
Between the long travel time and the slump I had a lot of movies that I caught up with.
- Booksmart – With that name, obviously I had to watch it but felt let down.
- A simple favor – It had Anna Kendrick who is a vlogger and enjoyed this one.
- The Book Club: (You seeing a pattern? Well, I am a book blogger.) I was so bored and I did not like it.
Oh I found this animated series called Larva island on Netflix and I am totally in love with it.
On my blog
And hey I published a post this week.
From the Insta-world
I am slowly getting back to posting on Instagram so if you have not followed me yet, please consider giving me a boost, pretty please.
Let us chat
So how has your October been? What did I miss? What are you currently reading? Let us talk.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.