You know that I get too excited during this season, even if I don’t celebrate Christmas. And every year I make it a point to go see as many Christmas trees and decors as possible. I did the same this year as well.
Also I met my book club after a year or so in person. And we had a lot to chat about, including books. On the whole it was a good week, I suppose.
Can’t wait to read your Christmas and holiday related posts, everyone! Hope you guys had a good one.
What I read this week
OK I am still racing against the clock to reach the 45 books target for the year and I am on my 42nd book now. I am currently reading In A Holidaze by Christina Lauren
This week I read
- Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman
I hope I can reach my goals!
What I watched this week
It is the holidays. Of course I spent a lot of time on Netflix and Amazon binging. Don’t judge me!
This week I watched Kaley Cuoco’s Flight attendant and it was hilarious and intriguing.
And then I went on to watch “the Night of”, which had a similar storyline as Flight attendant at first glance. But it was so serious than the other one.
The best watch of the week was the Netflix’s Korean film The Call. My mind blown at the way the film held us in suspense until the credits rolled in. I loved it, catch it up if you can.
On my blog
In case you missed the posts from my blog, last week.
A book review of The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides
An eventful week (UAE/COVID): Sunday Musings #102
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Around the blogosphere
I got back to blog hopping and here are some of my favorite posts around the blogosphere. If I missed your blog and you can leave me your link to your blog here.
- If you are still hating the block editor in WordPress, Sumedha post might help you.
- I loved Death by Tsundoku’s post on how her relationship with classics has changed over the years.
- How does comparing titles work for you? Lauren from Love Yo Shelf explains her take on the subject.
- Marie from Drizzle And Hurricane books brings another very important post on time management as a blogger.
Let us chat
How was your weekend? What did you do and what did you eat? Please do share pictures of the Christmas decors. Let’s talk.