It has been ages since I wrote a monthly update. You know it feels weird to do this, as if so much time has passed but nothing has changed. I can see that six months since I wrote this, but honestly I am not sure if there is anything to show. Annoying right?
But hey, I at least am writing one now. Enough chitchats, let us take a view of what happened last month, shall we?
Quick May’22 updates
- I moved to full time employment after years of freelancing and part timing. I am still figuring things out but it seems fun.
- In an attempt to get myself to read more, I went to the library and picked 4 books. Sadly all of them are still untouched. I also grabbed some coffee with my friends after the library trip.
- I got a new phone, and I am enjoying the better memory and not enjoying the huge size.
- Some container bell pepper plants survived the dust storms and heat this month. And we had a good harvest of yellow peppers, a miracle by itself.
- Also I am finally writing on my blog. Granted it is just updates and reviews, but it is a start.
What I read this month
Reading wise a really poor month, and I just didn’t find the motivation to. Something to work upon this month, I guess.
I read just one book this month, Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert, and I had to push myself to read it, despite liking it.
What I watched this month
So the new Marvel movie was out this month and I really enjoyed it. Here are a few things that I watched in May’22.
- Russian Doll – liked it
- Stranger things – S4 – It was good
- Kim’s convenience store – Rewatching couple of episodes
- Lincoln Lawyer (movie & series) – Movie was good, series was bleh
- Dr Strange – had to rewatch before I watched the new one
- Madness of Multiverse Dr Strange – Loved it
- Fairfax – Man, I enjoyed every snarky episode
- Killing Eve S4 – a lot slower than I expected.
On my blog
The one that was hectic: Sunday Musings #129
The Death of Vivek Oji by Akwaeke Emezi
Wordle & a busy week: Sunday Musings #128
A New President for the UAE: Sunday Musings #127
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Let us chat
How was your May’22? What fun thing did you do? Any books/movies that you loved? Let’s talk.