As many techniques and hacks you learn to improve our productivity and life in general, it more or less boils down to one thing: are you motivated enough to follow them? So here are some motivational quotes about productivity and time management to
kick your butt nudge you in the right direction.
These quotes are from well known productivity pundits as well as highly renowned leaders in their field. Some of my all time favorites are in here too.
So ready to check them out?
Motivational quotes about productivity and time management
- Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. – Stephen King
- Until we can manage time, we can manage nothing else. – Peter Drucker
- Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before. – Franz Kafka
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. – Bruce Lee
- Once you have mastered time, you will understand how true it is that most people overestimate what they can accomplish in a year – and underestimate what they can achieve in a decade! – Tony Robbins
- Focus on being productive instead of busy. – Tim Ferriss
- Nothing is less productive than to make more efficient what should not be done at all. – Peter Drucker
- Efficiency is doing better what is already being done. – Peter Drucker
- If there are nine rabbits on the ground, if you want to catch one, just focus on one. – Jack Ma
- Don’t confuse the urgent with the important. – Preston Ni
- Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort. – Paul J. Meyer
- Never mistake motion for action. – Ernest Hemingway
- Don’t be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of. One man gets only a week’s value out of a year while another man gets a full year’s value out of a week. – Charles Richards
- It is not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about? – Henry David Thoreau
- Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks. – Warren Buffett
- Simplicity boils down to two steps: Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest. – Leo Babauta
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. – Walt Disney
- You don’t need a new plan for next year. You need a commitment. – Seth Godin
Do you have any motivational quotes that you love? Maybe about productivity and time management, or anything else? Let’s talk.