Hey peeps. Winter is fast receding in the UAE and the summer sun is creeping in. I know it is too soon for me. I already fear the scorching sun of the dreadful July and August.
But don’t worry, am not gonna make this a sad little post and I am making the best of the remnant winter days. I made a visit to the beach for the sunset on Tuesday, which is quite near us and I should be visiting a lot more often.
A Ferris wheel is being built near the Bluewaters island which will be opened for public by the end of the year. It is gonna be called Dubai Ain (or Dubai eye) and will be the tallest ferris wheel in the world (at 210m) whenever it does.
Don’t mind my amateurish clicks.
Let us take a look at my week’s finds in the internet world.
1) As an international blogger, receiving a physical ARC is so hard and I have come to accept that. But this post from Larissa from Book Bosomed Blonde told me that there were reviewers selling their ARCs on public sites got me irked and disgusted.
2) I spent several minutes having a bullet journal envy just looking at her beautiful work. Rarely I find a BuJo inspiration that is both artsy and practical like Bionic Bookworm Blog. And her ideas are perfect for all bookworms.
3) While we are on the topic of following blogs Kristen talks about my favorite feed reader through her post. I can’t say how much I have come to depend on Feedly these days.
4) I have given up. Every week Evalinah publishes a fantastic post on #newbloggers101 that I can not resist sharing. It is just not because I love her but also because her posts rock and they are very useful. So here is this week’s share on Organized blogging w.r.t Goodreads.
5) Are you trying to build a brand for your blog? You HAVE to read this great post by Austine from Novel Knight before you start your process.
7) Okay, that shook you too eh? This adorable post from the Orangutanlibrarian on saving the Pandas will lighten up your day. #savethepandas.
And in case you had missed my posts this week here is a quick recap.
On Monday I reviewed I’m not from Around Here by Ishai Kalinovsky under my indie review section
On Wednesday I made a post on why authors definitely need an author website.
That is all I have this week dear ones.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
So where did you go this week? How are you spending your weekend? Did you come across any interesting links that you wanna share with us? Let us talk.