Happy Sunday people!
I know for most of you Sunday is a week to relax and unwind. But for someone who lives at Dubai, Sunday is the day to get back to being busy. Which means Sunday is the new Monday. As I am writing this post, I have finished my breakfast and should be perfectly ready to hunt down the long to-do list in a minute. Or thirty.
You all know Megan from Gingermom Reads right? She has started this interesting support group board for books bloggers on Pinterest. I am still bothering on chat with questions on how it works and what I can do with it. but I found enough bookish posts to keep my occupied for days. If you are interested, send a request to her.
What I read this week:
I am happy to announce that now I am finally part of the cool gang. Yes I have read the ‘To all the boys I have love before’ trilogy and saw the Netflix movie and I can safely say I liked them all.
What I watched this week:
And y’all I didn’t stop there, I went a bit crazy on how cute Noah Centineo is and I saw all his films that were on Netflix this week. Okay that didn’t help my reading/ blogging schedule. Yes that is three YA movies plus the usual stuff I watch anyway.
I guess that is kinda a productive right?
Around the blogosphere
I kinda buckled down this week and visited most of your blogs this week. Here are some gems that I found online that I want to share with y’all.
- How can you incorporate your love of horror in your life? Take a look at the tattoos based on Stephen King’s books for inspiration.
- Clo from book dragons has called in for guest posts. If you are interested please do sign up. You know, I did it.
- Are you looking for reading books from different countries? I found a list of these books from woman Balkan countries to help you out.
- We all love smart characters that make us aspire for more and Olivia from Olivia’s Catastrophe helps with a list of smart geniuses from books
- Cait’s post on Paperfury on things that warn her off a book before she completes it, is hilarious as per usual.
On my blog
In case you have missed what is happening in my blog, do not worry. I am gonna help you out.
- Find the guest post on a review of The Fourth Monkey here.
- If you are in the mood for a bookish quiz, try guessing the name of the book based on a quote.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Let us chat
How has your weekend been? What has been your most favorite post this week? Leave me links of your favorite post here and I would love to check it out.