First, the supermarket and now Netflix. What is with Christmas being up all around already? I am not complaining though. Netflix is already flooded with all its Hallmark-ey Christmas movies and I cannot stop myself from watching them already.
I watched one or two Christmas movies already.
And unsurprisingly I am not feeling it. Why are these movies so badly made and have the worst actors in them? Is it just me or is everyone think about this and chastise themselves?
Anyway, the week has been super slow for me in terms of reading or getting things done around the house. But at least my blogging quota is going on well. And I don’t think this week is going to be any better as there are some guests coming around here and it might turn hectic in a bit.
What I read this week:
I have not read anything this week and I might be falling behind on my yearly challenge. Sigh. I hope I will catch up soon.
What I watched this week:
As I already said I have been watching those Christmas movies and I didn’t love them. If you still wanna know them, so that you can avoid them here you go.
- 48 Christmas wishes
- A Christmas Prince
Oh I at least enjoyed watching Princess Diaries on Netflix, maybe that counts for something, right?
On the blog:
Just a quick recap on the week in my blog
On Sunday I post Sunday Musings #24: One With Diwali and DIYs and shared loads of pictures with you.
I reviewed the Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society on Monday.
Don’t we hate the blogging slump? On Wednesday we discussed how to manage your writing slump and some tips to survive them.
On the Flyaway Friday edition I recommended some books that will take you to Italy.
Around the blogosphere
I just want to give a shout out to all these awesome bloggers and here are some of them I loved this week.
- Remember we were talking about plot holes? On the same lines, you need to check out this hilarious post about real life plot holes.
- Do you love to own bookish stuff? Jen’s discussion post talks the reasons behind this obsession on her blog Jenchaos reviews.
- Sophia from Bookwyrming Thoughts asked us about deleting old posts from our blogs. What is your say?
- Erica shares her favorite new bookish app Book Thinkers. Feel free add me there.
- I loved the post on 5 must have graphics on your blog on the Flipping Thru the Pages by Simant, in her #blogging101 series.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
How did your week go? What were your favorite reads this week? Let us talk about it!