Happy Mother’s Day! I hope you wished your mother. If you are a mother yourself I hope you got a day off for yourself and your family treated you special today! I will be calling my mother soon as this post goes up.
And on the other news, the summer is already here and the temperature has started to shoot up slowly. It seems like the days are never ending, and it is not dark even until 7 PM, which is weird. And it can go only worse from here.#HappyMothersDay! I hope you wished your mother and got a day off for yourself today! Read more about my week and reading updates on my #sundaypost #weeklywrapup Click To Tweet
What I read this week
May has been treating my reading habits quite well. I read four books as on date this month and surprisingly I didn’t hate them. Okay I liked all of them and that is quite shocking right? Yay to May!
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Love Looks Pretty on You by Lang Leav
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Book Love by Debbie Tung
What I watched this week
You all, I finally caught up with the world and binge watched the entire Game of thrones series! Needless to say I love it and I can’t wait to see how it pans out further.
As every one else and their mother, I have several theories on that and won’t be surprised if all my theories turn out to be wrong.
On my blog
Here is a quick look on what I posted this week on my blog
Sunday Musings #46: One With The April 19 Wrap Up
Mini reviews on A Comic, A Poetry And A World War Memoir
Mothers Day Special: Five Literary Mothers That I Love
Flyaway Friday: Pack Your Bags For A Trip To Japan!
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Around the blogosphere
I know I have not been around commenting on many blogs lately, but I plan to do better. And here is my list of links I love this week from the blogosphere.
- I loved this post from Bee with love on the wrongful assumptions that we have about influencers. You definitely should give it a read.
- Lauren from Bookmark Lit talks about life as a mood reader and I can relate to it so being a mood reader myself. Are you a mood reader?
- You all know how much I love a holocaust novel. Jackie from Death By Tsundoku put out her take on the fictionalization of the historical events in her recent post. What is your view on that?
- April from Good Books and good Wine shared an extensive list of reviews for those of us who read all genres. I added a few of them to my TBR.
- Here is Charvi’s hilarious post on her thoughts while writing book reviews from Not Just Fiction. She never fails to impress me!
Let us chat
What are your plans for the Mother’s Day? How was your weekend? What are you currently reading? Let us talk.