I am someone who usually runs behind the to do list and checking it off only as the last minute panic sets in. If I didn’t do it at the eleventh hour, is it even done?
Most of my posts go online just before the midnight for the same reason. At least I don’t panic as much as I used to and I have come to believe that I work better under pressure.
Okay maybe not, but we will never know cuz what else do you expect me to do? Work on it well before the time. You are crazy!
On a serious note, it is a vast improvement that I even have a to do list these days. I do not even want to recollect the messy days prior to that habit. I really want to get ahead of my tasks for a change. So help a sister out, let us talk about your time management and productivity techniques. Share what works for you and what not.This week on #SundayPost let us talk about your time management and productivity techniques. Share what works for you and what not. #weeklywrapup Click To Tweet
What I read this week
My reading this week has been on track. And it has been a while since it was on track! It was either 4 books a week or none at all. But hey, let us not get ahead of ourselves, touch wood.
I finished reading Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews and it made me laugh at place. I am not one for goofy laughter, especially not in a book. But this worked so well.
I also just finished The Big Four by Agatha Christie for the Classics N Christie club. And while I am not in love with it, it was not disappointing either. It was kinda okay, but not your usual Christie good, if that makes sense whatsoever.
From the Insta-world
If you aren’t following me on Instagram, you totally should. Why? Just take a peek at what I posted this week and then decide to follow me here.
On my blog
In case you missed something I posted this week, here is a quick recap
Sunday Musings #47: Happy Mother’s Day!
On Monday I gushed over The Bell Jar and called that a review.
I discussed about Ten Weird Things All Bookworms Do on Wednesday
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Around the blogosphere
Here are some of my favorite posts of the week!
- Shalini from Book Rambler shared her favorite list of books with South Asian protagonists. You should check this out!
- Check out the tips from Nandini of UnPutDownable Books for fitting reading into your busy schedule.
- If you think Twitter is a labyrinth and you should check out Angel’s post on her blog Avid Reader about leveling up with Twitter.
- Well, someone had to say it. If you have a love/hate relationship with inspirational quotes that seems to be everywhere online, read up Trang’s post on why she doesn’t love them on Bookidote.
- Carrie @ Cat on the Bookshelf shares the list of Instagram Hashtags that works for her. I am always on the lookout for them. Check it out.
- I loved Nicole’s post on how books have ruined her love for movies and get on with the discussion if you have something to say.
- Check out this post! Cait from Paperfury speaks about the pros and cons of being an author and a book blogger.
Let us chat
What are your time management and productivity techniques. How many hours do you need in a day? How far ahead have you scheduled your posts? Let us talk.