It is a new day, new week and a new month. And I am feelin’ good. Just like this one from MUSE. I am always excited for a new month, all the more for it is April – my birth month (is there such a thing anyway?)
In India we had our school closing up for the summer holidays by mid of April and the whole of May and that used to make April extra special. And did I say my birth day falls on the 12th of April?
And also March was not kind to me at all (Or did it?) and I am happy to get that over with.
So here is a quick recap of what I did during the month.
You might have heard all about it earlier, I got to meet some of the authors and poets.
I volunteered at the Emirates Literature Fest during the first two weekends.
What I read this week
I beta read a romance manuscript of Kavya’s and I am fairly happy with it.
Around the blogosphere
And I finally got back to visiting my dearests’ blogs. I have to say I missed the blog hopping and seeing the wonderful posts others have made.
So here are the ones I enjoyed:
1) If you are into BuJo and are looking for ways to track your reading and blog stats, you should take a leaf out of the Always Opinionated Girl’s post here
2) I found the freaking hilarious advertisement for a backpack and haven’t take my mind off it. I think you will like it as well.
3) Aime Always shared these tips to change a boring book review into one that is loved by your readers in this post.
4) Don’t we all hate card board cut characters? The Temperamental Writer shares her list of characters that were far far from being one of those. I had to add few those to my TBR right after reading her post here.
5) I have been off from my Twitter game for a while and this guide to book blogger hashtags from Carrie @ Cat on the Bookshelf could not have come at a better time.
6) Elizabeth from Redgal Musings made a guest post on Book Dragon 247 about extroverted bookworms (like me) broke the myth of stereotyping every book worm as introverts. I loved it.
On my blog
A quick recap of the month that passed in my blog
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Let us talk
So how was your weekend and your month? Did you like the links I have shared? Did I miss any of your blogs? Let me know I will correct it right away.