Now don’t act too surprised. I know I have not been regular on my blog but do not discount me already. I am here and I am planning to be here for a while, at least. So let us get on with it, shall we?
I rarely read during the week with all the travel preparation and the travel itself. Time did really fly and I have no clue how it did. But I am hoping to catch up over the week for sure.
I caught up a few episodes of Young Sheldon during my flight back to India this week. And I am not sure how I felt about it. I didnt love it as much TBBT, to be honest. It did invoke an occasional chuckle but that is it. Have you watched it and how does it compare to TBBT? Which one do you like better?
I finally jumped back into blogging and did a lot (I mean a lot) of blog hopping this week. What are my favorite posts from the blog world this week? Let us take a look.
- When was the last time you visited your local library? I confess, I haven’t been to one in a long time. Here are some reasons to kindle your love towards public library from Clairefy.
- Are you one of those who love punny things in life? If you do you will love this post on punny book titles from Books Rock My World.
Y’all know about those dreaded reading slumps. The cursed books takes it upon themselves to help us get over those slumps. You can read the post here.
- I hate clickbaits. Of course we all do. But they are indispensable these days, right? I found this hilarious post retelling the classic novels.
Don’t you hate purple post? I did, until I read this post by Nicole from Feed Your Fiction Addition about the good kind of purple prose as well.
- This post on ‘What to read when you are super lazy’ by the Orangutan Librarian had me laughing in public.
- Let us wish Clo from Book Dragons247 on her blog anniversary, who recently made a post sharing things she learnt in the past year.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Take a look at what you may have missed this week on Elgeewrites.
- I was tagged to do the I Spy Books challenge by Kristen. Look how fun it turned out to be.
- Have you read ‘They both die at the end’ by Adam Silvera? Read my review here.
How has your week been? What are your plans for the next week? Let me know in the comment section.