I know the fall just started, but now it is already winter. I mean as much a winter as this desert Dubai would get to. Of course it is gonna get colder as it goes, and I can’t say enough how much I love this pleasant winter, instead of the harsh summer that is usual around here.
What I read this week:
This week was a slow in terms of reading for me. I have not even finished Young Jane Young, which I started last Sunday. Well, life happened.
What I watched this week:
And I watched the Handmaid’s tale season 2. The series goes beyond the book and continues the story of Offred and Gilead. While I liked it, I am not sure it is for the faint hearted. It was depressing as much as it kept me intrigued.
I finally finished watching the Heist season 2, the Spanish and the ending was so satisfactory. How many times do we see a perfect heist? Sigh.
On the blog
Here is a quick recap of the week’s posts, in case you missed them.
The week started with Sunday Musings #22: One about the world’s largest book sale.
I posted mini review shots It is all about family and friendships on Monday.
The Wednesday came with a discussion post on my weird bookish reading habits.
I shared the book covers that weirded me out, on Friday.
On other news, I wrote a guest post on Clo’s Book Dragons 247 on things about blogging I wish I had known little earlier.
Around the blogosphere
I didn’t do much of blog hopping this week, but here are some of the best ones I came across this week.
- I love this book personality tag post from Simant at Flipping Thru The Pages. I was an ESTP the last time I checked, but you will have to wait for my answers.
- Are you struggling to juggle between life and blogging? Check out Clo and Merv’s post @ Book Dragons 247 this week.
- I love Margaret Atwood and I recently found she is celebrating her birthday this month from Consumed by Ink, as they host the Atwood reading month.
- Check out Shanatala’s post on her blog Shanaya Tales about accepting paid book reviews which totally resonated to me.
- You all know, I love morally gray characters. And the Orangutan Librarian’s post on Why can’t characters just be evil was just perfect.
Let us talk about your week. What are your plans? Did you find a favorite post that you want to share with us?