I know the fall just started, but now it is already winter. I mean as much a winter as this desert Dubai would get to. Of course it is gonna get colder as it goes, and I can’t say enough how much I love this pleasant winter, instead of the harsh summer that is usual around here.
What I read this week:
This week was a slow in terms of reading for me. I have not even finished Young Jane Young, which I started last Sunday. Well, life happened.
What I watched this week:
And I watched the Handmaid’s tale season 2. The series goes beyond the book and continues the story of Offred and Gilead. While I liked it, I am not sure it is for the faint hearted. It was depressing as much as it kept me intrigued.
I finally finished watching the Heist season 2, the Spanish and the ending was so satisfactory. How many times do we see a perfect heist? Sigh.
On the blog
Here is a quick recap of the week’s posts, in case you missed them.
The week started with Sunday Musings #22: One about the world’s largest book sale.
I posted mini review shots It is all about family and friendships on Monday.
The Wednesday came with a discussion post on my weird bookish reading habits.
I shared the book covers that weirded me out, on Friday.
On other news, I wrote a guest post on Clo’s Book Dragons 247 on things about blogging I wish I had known little earlier.
Around the blogosphere
I didn’t do much of blog hopping this week, but here are some of the best ones I came across this week.
- I love this book personality tag post from Simant at Flipping Thru The Pages. I was an ESTP the last time I checked, but you will have to wait for my answers.
- Are you struggling to juggle between life and blogging? Check out Clo and Merv’s post @ Book Dragons 247 this week.
- I love Margaret Atwood and I recently found she is celebrating her birthday this month from Consumed by Ink, as they host the Atwood reading month.
- Check out Shanatala’s post on her blog Shanaya Tales about accepting paid book reviews which totally resonated to me.
- You all know, I love morally gray characters. And the Orangutan Librarian’s post on Why can’t characters just be evil was just perfect.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Let us talk
Let us talk about your week. What are your plans? Did you find a favorite post that you want to share with us?