I have been seeing this tag for a long time now and here I am finally trying to write my name with books from my TBR. So let us get on with the My blog’s name in books tag, okay?
I hope it doesn’t turn out too difficult with all the repetitive letters, but hey, I like every other bookworm here I have a never-ending TBR.
- Spell out your blog’s name.
- Find a book from your TBR that begins with each letter.
You cannot add to your TBR to complete this challenge – the books must already be on your Goodreads TBR.
My blog’s name in books
E Exact Opposite of Okay, The by Laura Steven
L Lord of the Flies by William Golding
G Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
E English Patient, The by Michael Ondaatje
E Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
W Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
R Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
I It by Stephen King
T Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
E Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng
S Stardust by Neil Gaiman
My blog’s name in books tag was fun to do.
I guess most of y’all have done this one already. But in case you have not and want to do it, please consider yourself tagged.
And do tag me back so that I can check out the books you have chosen from your TBR.
Have you tried this tag? Do you have any of these books on your TBR? Which is your favorite? Let us talk.
Last week was not great for me, especially in terms of blog and blogging. I reached a burnout in terms of writing and blogging. And that has added to my woes related to my already decreasing page views.
I am writing this post at the nick of the hour as a vain attempt to get off the burnout to get back to blogging. Despite that I am not really motivated about my blog. So how has your week been?
What I read this week
I read just one book last week and I enjoyed reading it. So I am gonna call that a win. Now I have to watch the movie version soon, especially for the director Justin Baldoni , Rafael from Jane the virgin.
I have started with Unmarriageable, a Pride and Prejudice retelling. I am gonna live vicariously by racing against the clock to finish it before the midnight.
What I watched this week
Ahana from To Heart’s Content recommended me this wonderful K drama called Two worlds and I am adoring it. If you have watched Dramaland, this one might seem similar but it is so much more than the usual sweet romance I am used to in the Korean TV.
Is anyone else as disappointed with the new Annabelle movie as I did? I am so fed up these cheesy jump scares without any strong storyline or character development.
On my blog
As I was talking about earlier, I have not been regular with my blogging schedule and I posted only twice. Do take a look at those post from last week.
Sunday Musings #53: Meet Ups And A Surprise Find
I reviewed The Clockmaker by Paromita Goswami on Monday
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Around the blogosphere
I am slowly getting back to my blog hopping routine. I am happy I could get around reading all your wonderful posts. Here are few of my favorites.
- Nyx from Drizzle and Hurricane shared what makes her fall for a character and majorly agree with her pointers. What are your top five reasons to love a book character?
- What do you think is the purpose of stories? Is there more to a story than entertaining us? Let us talk with Holly from Nutfree Nerd via her post on the topic.
- Read The Orangutan librarian’s post on whygenre snobbery is a b*tch. I am sure we will all get something to say about it.
- Since I am undergoing a blogger burnout currently, I wanted to share this discussion post on the topic by Vicky on her blog Roaring bookworm. What about you?
- How much do you trust book reviews by other bloggers? Are you cautious about the paid / fake ones out there? Join the discussion with Jo Linsdell on her blog.
- Finally, if you have not yet signed up for Indian Lit readathon for the first weekend of July, do it right away. The prompts are out already.
From the Insta-world
[instagram url= https://www.instagram.com/p/By8eI0YlhhN hidecaption=true width=320]
[instagram url= https://www.instagram.com/p/BzJM6Pbnmkj hidecaption=true width=320]
[instagram url= https://www.instagram.com/p/BzN5TKHDH58 hidecaption=true width=320]
Let us chat
Do you follow your page views on your blog? Do they affect your motivation to blog? What else did you watch this week on TV and cinemas this week? Let us talk.