February’21 was not a great month for me. Like someone commented on my blog earlier, it is the month’s fault. After all the excitement and cheers of New Year and January, February kinda fizzles out.
Well, that and the blue mood swings that snuck out of nowhere.So how has your month been? What did you do during and what did you read? Did you do a book haul? Let's talk. Click To Tweet
Enough about that, can we talk of things that happened during the month of February’21 quickly?
Quick February’21 updates
- I volunteered at the Emirates Literature Festival 2021 in February. In fact, I look forward to this book event every year and I am glad that the dreaded COVID didn’t spoilt this one as well.
- I got my second and final dosage of the COVID vaccine. As on date, I am fully protected (or as much as I can be), given it is past 21 days from the final dosage.
- The second part of the month was a blur to me and it was filled with mood swings and melancholy. I am glad it is done with now.
What I read this month
This was not a great reading month for me, due to the above mentioned mental health issues. But here are the books that I read anyway.
- Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn
- Juniper Lemon’s Happiness Index by Julie Israel
- My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite
What I watched this month
Here is a quick recap of the series and movies I watched during the month of February’21.
- Parks and Recreation S2 & S3 – I keep waiting for it to get better.
- Romance is a bonus book – A K-drama revolving around books and the publishing world
- The Chilling adventures of Sabrina S4 – Didn’t love it as much as I did the other seasons.
- Dhrishyam 2 – A Malayalam film sequel that is based on the movie/book Suspect X
- The Girl in the train – A terrible Hindi remake of the movie, based on the book.
- Ginny & Georgia – This was a fun watch for Gilmore girls fan but a darker version.
On my blog
Let’s take a look at the round-up of my posts in the past month
Book Reviews from February’21
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
Sunday personal posts from the month
- The one that flew past: Sunday Musings #111
- Mood swings and blue days: Sunday Musings #110
- Happy valentine’s day!: Sunday Musings #109
- Updates from January’21 and the ELF: Sunday Musings #108
Other posts from the month
- How to update old posts for better SEO ranking and more traffic
- 5 Classic romances to read for the Valentine’s Day
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
From the Insta-world
Here is what I posted on Instagram during the month. Give me a follow, will you?
Let us chat
So how has your month been? What did you do during and what did you read? Did you do a book haul? Let’s talk.