This week could have been ‘jus nother one’ but for something we found yesterday. We hunted down the couch like the one in the TV series Friends!
My friends and I are currently working on something ‘not so serious’ and we needed a hangout spot and this is where we ended. We literally didn’t get off this very very comfortable couch for more than four hours!
Now we know why the Friends’ characters spent such long time on such a couch!Read on to know more our find about the couch from the FRIENDS and other shenanigans of the week. Let us talk about the week that flew by on my #Sundaypost #weeklywrapUp #UAEbookclub Click To Tweet
And then I hopped off to my UAE book club meeting! I loved my ladies, especially when we get all passionate about things we care about AKA books and writing.
I can’t wait to meet them again, soon!
What I read this week
Remember me complaining about my reading speed, or the lack of, last week? I am feeling better now, after ranting about it to everyone I personally know, blogger friends and even to other bookstagrammers.
And also may be because I redeemed myself by reading two more books this week and they are:
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
- The Mystery of the Blue Train by Agatha Christie
And I liked both of them, one more than the other though. So stick around until I finally post their reviews here.
What I watched this week
I watched very little TV last week, not that I used the time (gained by avoiding it) productively anywhere else. But hey, I tried!
I watched this old 1991 movie called Cube, because someone recommended it. And I liked it.
I also have started with Jessica Jones and am taking real slow AKA not binging on it. I will definitely finish it this week.
On my blog
Here is a quick recap of the blogging week that passed by.
Sunday Musings #52: Wondering If Friendships Are Difficult As Adults
On Monday I reviewed The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time
Here is another one of those not so tough blogging post on SEO For A Book Blogger – Things You Can Do Today!
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Around the blogosphere
Did I get to your blog this week? I kinda messed up with blog hop schedule and I do not know where I stopped. So I might have to give it a restart soon.
Until then show your love to some of these posts that I found this week.
- I have tried audiobooks and failed terribly because I wasn’t able to concentrate. If you are able to relate to this, you should give a read to Holly’s post on An experiment on multitasking and reading in her blog Nutfree Nerd.
- I cannot agree more with the Orangutan’s post on the misconceptions about negative reviews. Do you write not so positive reviews on your blog?
- If you are into horror, like me, then you have to take a look at Beth’s top ten horror books of all time on her blog Before we go. Trust me it has the best books!
- We all get stuck at that slump once in a while. But how do you cope? Jayati lists her ideas to inspire yourself to write on It’s just a coffee addicted bibliophile.
From the Insta-world
Let us chat
Have you read any of these books? Do love the Friends series? Or hate? I know there is no in between! Let us talk.