Do you remember me being obsessed with organization videos? I am out of it. I feel like I have seen every organization video out there and I can tell you everything you need to know about it. Oh, do I follow any of them? Absolutely not.
A friend from real life, you stumbled my blog (am lying I sent her the link WHEN SHE ASKED ME FOR IT) told me that I should be posting more posts with my personal thoughts and talk about them.
What do you guys say, is it alright to add in more thoughtful posts on relationships, adulthood, that may lean more than a bit on the rant side, in my book blog? Or should I have a different platform?
What I read this week:
The Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto
I am still reading this and I have not finished reading it.
What I watched this week:
I finally saw the Nun in Cinemas and it was not too gory. I didn’t love it but it was kinda okay-ish. Sorry am definitely not a good movie reviewer. I also saw two other regional movies on the cinemas (yes all this week) and there were pretty decent too.
On Netflix I watched
- Chesapeake Shores – S1 & 2
- Brooklyn 99 – re-runs S1
And I kinda guessed that Chesapeake shores would be an adaptation and you know what? I was proved right.
On the blog
I made a repeat on last week success on my blog. Yes I posted 4 articles this week and I am feeling good about myself. If you have not checked it out yet, please do right away.
- The week begain with a Sunday post here it is: Sunday Musings #17: One that went as productive as never before.
- My Monday’s book review on the YA mystery One of us is lying.
- We celebrated Banned Book week 2018 with a post on Ten Quotes From Banned And Challenged Books.
- I Participated in the I heart characters meme with A Stephen King’S Character I Love (To Hate): Norman Daniels.
Around the blogosphere
I may or not have visited everyone’s blog but hey I tried my best to do it. I think I covered pretty much most of them. And here are picks for the week from the bookish blogger world.
- If there is one anticipated October releases post you have to read, then read Karla’s post here. I promise you it covers everything you and I need to know.
- I know we all love our bookish community, but let us hear it from Clo, a not so new blogger, on her view on the book blogging community.
- Looking for new bookish apps for you book clubs? This list from Bookriot will keep you updated.
That is all for this week, people.
Do you want me to rant right here? What has been happening at your end? I would love to hear. Leave a link so that I can do more blog hops.