I hope you had a good week and have some interesting plans for the weekend. I had an almost productive week and I am super excited to talk about it.
I think the change in weather is one of the main reason for my better mood. Yes finally the temperature and humidity has fallen to bearable limits in Dubai.
Is anybody else obsessed about watching organization and cleaning videos on Youtube? I am definitely not the best of the organized creatures in the world, yet I am addicted to watching these videos.
Not that it helps me to battle the mess that is around me, but hey leave me alone with my organization porn! If you have a favorite non bookish vloggers share them with me.
What I read this week:
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
I read just one book this week, due to the above mentioned obsession and the consequent efforts to be more organized. But found a few books for my A-Z challenge which I will be reading this week.
What I watched this week:
I cut off my Movie/Series time by more than half this week (again note the second paragraph). I might be watching the Nun this week on the cinemas, but I know the entire world has already watched.
I watched this week
- Cable girls – S 3
- Money Heist (Spanish) – part 1
- Brooklyn nine-nine (re-watching) – S 1
I liked the drama filled Cable girls and the cleverly made Money Heist (thanks to the subtitles). Of course I have lost the count of the times I have watched B-99 yet.
On my blog
I spent a fairly good time on my blog and made 4 posts after a very long time. If you have not checked it out yet, please do right away.
- In case you haven’t checked out my last Sunday post here it is: Sunday Musings #16: One with a lot of YA and Pinterest-ing.
- Read my review on Jellicoe Road, a part of A-Z 2018 challenge.
- Finally a discussion post on my blog on How I follow your blog?, following the previous post on Why I Follow your blog.
- Don’t we all love unreliable narrators? Here are my Top Ten Unreliable Narrators That We Love.
Around the blogosphere
I visited almost everyone’s blog this week. In case I had missed yours, leave me a comment and I promise to visit right away. Here are few of my favorite finds from the blogosphere for you to enjoy.
- Kris posted a question on her blog asking if you edit your older reviews and called up for a very interesting discussion.
- You think you are weird? Read Sim’s post on her weird reading habits and I share some of those habits. I guess we are all weirdos.
- While some of us are still far behind on their A-Z reading challenge of 2018, Megan and Crystal from Gingermomreads have announced for the 2019 A-Z challenge. Join right away. I sure did.
- On Clo’s blog Mervin shares her thoughts about the bookish community (yes, US!!) from a newbie’s perspective. And she sure has some praises and answers to a lot of questions that the newbie’s might have.
- Thanks to BookJotter for sharing this amazing gem on how to write a book review from Bookish on her weekend wrap up post.
- Catherine from Books rock my world posted an awesome post on what bookish heroines have taught us.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
So how was your week and what are your plans for the weekend? Don’t feel shy, let us talk. Don’t forget to tell how is the weather wherever you living right now.