Yet another Sunday and here I am to update the happenings in my colorful life from Dubai.
We have guests staying over this month and that means you may get to see more of the places we take them to visit around Dubai. I love this time in Dubai when it is not too cold that we have to bring out the sweaters nor too hot that we can’t walk around the city in the noon.
Last week we visited Gold Souq which means Gold market and as I have told you already, we in Dubai are the definition of Over the Top. Yes we are and when I say Gold souq, imagine a spice market with wares displayed out in the open and sellers calling out to you but with gold.
Too hard to believe? I, for once, remembered to take pictures for you guys. Here I go:
I will try and bring more updates and pictures from my city in the upcoming weeks.
If you like what you see, you should consider following my new Instagram account (yes I finally jumped in) where I will post more of these and books as well. At least, I plan to do that.
On the blog
Here is a quick recap of the week that went by:
- Did you share my frustrations on One About ‘Why Is It Christmas Already?’ in our Sunday Musings post?
- On Monday I reviewed Mindy Kaling’s Why not me?
- We discussed the Part 2 of the Plot holes: Watch out for these inconsistencies! on Wednesday.
- I was lucky to have Camilla from Readers in the Attic to talk straight from the heart of an Italian in this week’s Flyaway Friday edition.
Around the blogosphere
While there were so many awesome posts that I read this week, these are some of my favorites. If I don’t follow your blog yet, let me know and I will make amends right away .
- While I don’t rate books on my blog, I am sure Marie’s detailed explanation on what influences her rating on her book reviews would be super helpful.
- I loved this post on books that smashes sexist tropes from Marta from The cursed books.
- Ten tips to help you become a better YOU from Better Humans that I read today.
- Are you a fast reader? Laura talks about her place in the book blogging community as a slow reader.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
How was your weekend? Should I make longer posts about Dubai and its places? Let us talk.