I love doing tags on my blog. Not just answering the tag questions through a post, but I really love reading them on others blogs as well. It is a great way to get to know the bloggers up and close as they reveal personal little details about them. (It didn’t sound as creepy until I typed it out).
But you wouldn’t believe me if you see my posts, because it has been months since I did a tag on my blog. And when Kaleena from Reader Voracious tagged me to play this little game called ‘Two truths and a lie’, I marked a spot for it right then on my blog calendar. (Yes I have one, these days and I am being extremely organized. Please don’t question me).
She even handed out this awesome little guideline, so that even people like me, (the ones who ask ‘what?’ just after you finish explaining something) can follow it easily. I am just going to copy paste it, so that I don’t mess it up.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)<details><Summary>Reveal the Lie</Summary>Lie Revealed</details>
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
I would love it if you tag me in your post, so that I can see them as well!
Two truths and a lie
So here I go. Try finding out which is which.
- I have gone without reading for years.
- hate DNF-ing books and I almost never do that.
- I am an introvert who hides behind books to avoid talking to people.
I tag my entire gang from Book Dragon’s India
- Fanna @ Fannatility
- Nandini @ Unputdownable Books
- Simant @ Flipping Through the Pages
- Sahi @ My World of Books
- Charvi @ Not Just Fiction
- Mathangi @ The Word Glutton
- Shruti @ This is Lit
- Dany @ Ambivert Words
Any of you want to do it anyway please consider yourself tagged.
And the secret is revealed
Reveal the Lie#2 I am not an introvert. I love hanging out with people and being the center of attraction. While I love reading and books, I don’t choose them over people.
Okay, I kinda do that, but not always. Who am I kidding? I would do that any day. All I am saying is I AM NOT AN INTROVERT. Sigh!
Let us chat
Let me know how you fared in trying to outwit my lies. And if you try this out give me a tag so that I will be able to read about you. Let us chat.