Time for another tag but this time it is a non bookish one. I had Renee add me on this Why I am weird tag and I realized it was finally an opportunity to talk about myself again. So are you ready for this?Ever considered yourself weird? I got the opportunity to tell you all why I am weird through this tag. Thanks for the tag @ReneeHuggins Click To Tweet
Why I am weird tag – Rules:
- List ten weird things about yourself, your life or silly habits that you wouldn’t normally share.
- Tag up to ten people so you can get to know them better.
- Link back to the person who tagged you & the creator
- Comment on the posts of people you tagged!
Lets do this
- I am terrified of cats and sometimes, even have nightmares about them.
- I think I might be scared of rabbits, too. But I have not seen one in real life, so I am not sure.
- I totally depend on a to do list to function. If it is not in one of the many lists, I may not be doing it, ever.
- Unsurprisingly, I love spreadsheets. If there is a way to do something with spreadsheet, I am already on it. Everything from my TBR list to plans for guest posts is on some spreadsheet.
- People easily peg all bookworms to be introverts and it is a stereotype. I. for one, am an extrovert. I need human interactions at least online on a daily basis to keep my spirits alive.
- There has been a while in my life that I had completely stopped reading books. Blame it on the pressure of dual degrees I was pursuing or the circle I was in then. I cannot believe how I even survived those two years without reading for fun.
- My sun sign is Aries and I think I live true to its name. I am easily distracted, commitment phobic and love being the center of attention.
- Lately, I have gotten in bad habit of using way too many exclamatory marks (!). I don’t even know if I use them correctly anymore.
- I love playing the devil’s advocate, which is a very convenient excuse for my overthinking brain.
- If it is not yet apparent, I love making lists and talking about myself. So yeah I enjoyed making this list and can make a longer one even.
So I tag:
Everyone who wants to do this tag and their best friend.
Do you think I am weird enough? Do you have an eccentric thing about you? Have you done this tag? Tag me when you do. And as always, let us talk.