I am back from Georgia after the holidays and I am so glad I took it. I never felt like I needed a holiday until I took it. AND I SAW the SNOWFLAKES FALLING and even tried to ski. Of course, the country has much more than just snow and it wouldn’t suffice to say I loved Georgia, the country.
I think I should make a post on my trip instead of hogging this post, right? But I am gonna be sharing some irrelevant pictures from my trip anyway. Just Cuz I Can.
Around the blogosphere
I have only a few links to share this week from the blogsphere since I was out of internet all week. Lets get right on to it.
1) It is true that I am over enthused to talk about my recent trip to Europe but do you know what else I am thrilled about? Meghan Markle is marrying the Prince. I loved her from Suits and if you are like and can’t get enough of them, you should catch upon these books on royals from Bustle.
2) I got to read this excellent post from Avalinahsbooks on getting more comments on your blog with Shruti from This is lit and I loved it. I know I keep sharing lots of Eva’s posts week after week but what can I do she does so many of these awesome posts under #NewBloggers101
3) Fanna offered her two cents on the status of book bloggers in the current publishing scenario. I loved it and it was definitely much needed morale boost.
4) While we are on the topic of the loving blogging community, Lara talks about why she loves blogging. I can’t agree with her enough on the reasons why I love blogging – books, the wonderful bookish community, more books and talking about books.
5) I might be the last one to try these Hogwarts sorting hats but I finally did it, it was quite fun. You should try them too.
6) If you are like me binging on Fanfics over the internet between the books, then you should relate with the pain of having to read 10 bad ones to find a gem. Cat on the shelf tells us how she finds the best one in Fanfiction.net.
On my blog
On Monday’s review section we had Camino Island by John Grisham.
And the Flyaway Friday had a Q & A from Marie of Drizzles and hurricane giving us an insider view about living in France.
I did catch up on a bit of reading on the flight and ticking off my status on the A-Z Reading challenge as well.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
Let us talk
Thats all from my side, folks. I am gonna have to hit my bed after almost a week’s time and hopefully I will dream of snow. Let me know how your week was and gossips at your end. I will be replying each one of you, I swear.