Hello new week!
Last week turned out super fun. My cousin had to my city on official grounds and we got to hang out a bit in the evenings and on Friday (being a weekly holiday).
On Friday, we went to the Museum of Illusions. It had lots of puzzles to be solved and its main attraction was the optical illusion tricks. We ended up clicking many pictures.
On the other news, I finally got back to running, thanks to the pleasant climates that gets me going. But I am not going to talk more about it, lest I will jinx myself. Right?
What I read this week:
I didn’t read at all this week. I am surprised, shocked and guilty about it. Until now I hadn’t even realized that I hadn’t picked up a book.
I will rectify the situation this week.
What I watched this week:
In the spirit of Halloween, I watched (or re-watched) three horror movies and ended up freaking myself.
- Annabelle Creation
- Annabelle and
- Lights out
Out of the three I think Annabelle Creations has lots of jump scares and they definitely spooked me out.
What are your favorite horror movies?
On the blog
I didn’t do bad this week, though I wrote only three posts instead of the target four. But I am cutting myself some slack.
- Last week started with the usual Sunday Musings #18: One With A Question – To Rant Or Not To.
- On Monday review I reviewed one of my all time favorite Agatha Christie’s And then there were none.
- I participated on the Book Blogger Hop and answered this week’s question Do I Obsess Over Page Views?
Around the blogosphere
While I have not caught up with everyone’s blog, I promise I will definitely do that soon. Here are my picks from the bookish world.
- While I don’t rate the books I read with stars on my blog, I loved this post by Laura on her wondering if she was too generous with her stars.
- Thanks Marta for her wonderful post on how to grow a blog which I am sure would be super helpful to all of us.
- If you have ever been into the organization Vlogs, Marie Kondo shouldn’t be a new name to you. And here is a Holly from Nut free Nerd’s review of Kondo’s book The Life-Changing Magic Of Tidying Up.
- Kristina from Books And Dachshunds asked earlier this week on what type of horror books we like and why.
- I loved Bustle’s post on book borrowing etiquette, which was on point and funny with lots of GIFs.
- I am sure I might have talked too many times about this book, yet I cannot help but share Paula from Book Jotter’s review of the book
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
How was your week? What are your Halloween nights like? Horror movies – yours picks? Let us chat.