Though we don’t have an autumn season around here I am gonna have to shout out ‘The Fall is here!’. The temperature has fallen and we are so close to hoodie weather. I love this time of Dubai, and Halloween decorations are everywhere. And more horror movies and books.
On the other news, I got some indoor plants this week and I am testing out how long I take to let it die. I am being totally serious, I think I have some serious ill luck when it comes to plants and I am doing my best. I have been digging up a lots of blogs and this time I am equipped better, I hope.
What I read this week:
I am reading A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard.
What I watched this week:
Did any of you know Netflix is finally streaming the Jane the virgin Season 4? Yaas! I love it and am currently binging on it.
I love Rafael Solano and obviously if you knew he looks like this, you would too. And that he is kinda good person (I know the judgement is still out on that) helps.
On the blog
I spent quite some time on my blog and I hope this continues. So here is a quick recap on what happened on my blog this week.
- The week started with a bummer Sunday Musings #20: One that got me irked up with the world and its skepticism.
- On Monday I reviewed Kitchen by Banana Yoshimoto.
- I answered questions on the A-Z Bookish Questions tag on Wednesday.
- I also posted a fun quiz: Which Female Literary Character are you? on Friday.
- I added an archive page which sorts my reviews by genre.
- I also revamped my categories and tags so that they make more sense to the reader.
Around the blogosphere
Here are a few of gems among the millions of posts I read this week. I love ’em and I thought you would too.
- Evalinah from Avalinah’s Books wrote a post on her guilty pleasure reads.
- Nandhini from Unputdownable books shared some useful gyan on balancing blogging and life.
- Are you a writer or wanna be one? Marcia from Trendy Simple Life shared a great post with writing resources just to help you.
- While we are on the topic of writing resources, here is one more from Jenn’s Bound to Writing to help you out further.
- What comes after writing? Nichole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction tells us about a few things that she found about publishing through her experience.
- I love blogs with brilliant graphics and Flipping thru the pages by Simant is one of them. She writes a post on the importance of having decent graphics on your blog.
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
How did your week go? Do you watch Jane the Virgin? What other shows are you watching right now? Let us talk.