There goes another month in 2020 and time to take stock of whatever resemblance of normalcy we have left. Let us see how my April 2020 turned out to be.
I am not even going to attempt to write a long serious updates, because I dont have any. Most of us don’t!What was your April 2020 like? Was it more fun than mine? I am sure it was, honestly. Tell me more about it. Let us talk. Click To Tweet
Quick April 2020 updates
- I stayed in and never stepped out unless for essentials. Oh my birthday just passed and we had cake.
- Dubai has reduced the restrictions, so we are allowed to go for a walk or exercise on the yard finally.
- The desert summer has started. While the sky looks so beautiful it is horrible during the day and it can only go worse from here. Not looking forward to July and August.
Was your month any better? Please say yes and say more. It has been awfully dull here!
What I read this month:
I was so swamped by work and the new routines that I could not find time to read. This was the first time in a long time that I was not able to sneak in a quick read into my day.
So I read just two books in April 2020 and I read them during the first week, before things got hectic.
- Sittaford Mystery, The by Agatha Christie
- Coincidence of Coconut Cake, The by Amy E. Reichert
I am still reading The Time Traveler’s wife and Yes no maybe for the past 2 weeks now.
What I watched this month:
So what did I watch through April 2020. Well, not much comparing to what I usually do though.
- Stranger things – I rewatched it
- Mr Mercedes S 2 and S3
- Community S1 Money Heist S4
On my blog
Even if April 2020 was a bust otherwise, I am finally blogging regularly. And it would be great if you would show them some love.
Book reviews from April 2020:
- From Twinkle, With Love
- Joy luck Club, The
- Red, White & Royal Blue
- 10 Minutes 38 Seconds In This Strange World
Sunday posts from April 2020:
- Dubai Relaxes Its Lock Down Restrictions!: Sunday Musings #72
- Dubai Summer Is Almost Here: Sunday Musings #71
- It Is My Birthday & Less Important Things: Sunday Musings #70
- March 2020 – Life Updates: Sunday Musings #69
Other discussion posts
- Adding WordPress Follow Button To Your Self Hosted Sites
- Books To Kick Start The Reading Habit
- Indie Guest Post: Self-Publishing On Amazon: 4 Tips For Indie Authors
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
From the Insta-world
Also I did post on Instagram during the week. Are you following me already?
Let us chat
What was your April 2020 like? Was it more fun than mine? I am sure it was, honestly. Tell me more about it. Let us talk.