How are you all doing? I am grateful that the whole of March 2020 is done now and we are into a new month. Despite everything that is saying in the contrary, I am excited to step into April. And it is just not about being my birthday month, but also because.. Okay I am lost. It is definitely only about my birthday!Despite everything that is saying in the contrary, I am excited to step into April. Let us talk about some of the good things that happened in March 2020. Or at least try to. Click To Tweet
I know. I know. The world looks grim and futile, in general. And mostly my birthday is gonna be super ultra low key, but still that is the only thing that is helping me face the day and continue to hear more morbid news. So let me have it. Please.
Also let us talk about some of the good things that happened in March 2020. Or at least try to.
Quick May’19 updates
- Just before the social distancing fervor started, I took a trip to the beach and had dinner at one of my favorite places.
- And guess what? I think I have not stepped out after that, other than the one time I had to buy grocery from a store. Well, there is a thing called door delivery, so I have not stepped out of my house in 15+ days now. I should get an award, y’all.
- We had some rain in Dubai. And the clouds looked really scary. Photos for reference.
Well, nothing else happened in March, okay? I give up.
What I read this month:
March 2020 was an average reading month for me. I read 5 books and no 2 or fewer stars among them. Good right?
- Poet X, The by Elizabeth Acevedo
- From Twinkle, with Love by Sandhya Menon
- Bride Test, The by Helen Hoang
- 10 Minutes 38 Seconds in This Strange World by Elif Shafak
- Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner
And I am currently reading The Sittaford Mystery by Agatha Christie.
That gives me a chance to show where I stand on my 2020 A to Z reading challenge now.
What I watched this month:
Here is a list of my top pick of movies and TV series I watched in March 2020 in no particular order.
- Shutter Island (I know I had missed out years on this)
- The boy 2
- On my block S2
- Sherlock (Rewatch)
- Brooklyn 99 S6The
- Mr Mercedes – S1
I am currently catching up on Jane the Virgin, the new season, 5 I think.
In case you had missed reading any of my recent posts, here is a quick recap.
On my blog
Book review of March 2020:
Sunday posts of March 2020:
Scarier CoVID19 Pandemic!: Sunday Musings #68
Social Distancing And The New Lifestyle!: Sunday Musings #67
Corona/CoVID And Other Updates: Sunday Musings #66
February 2020 – life updates: Sunday Musings #65
I will be linking today’s post with Caffeinated reviewer’s Sunday post Meme.
From the Insta-world
Also I did post on Instagram during the week. Are you following me already?
Let us chat
How was your week and the whole of March 2020? What are you currently watching and reading? Are you happy with your country’s steps towards controlling COVID19 virus? let us talk.