I am sure feeling lost when it comes to starting new conversations is pretty common – be it online or in real life. I hope these bookish questions would be help you kick start new topics. Let me know if these bookstagram questions are helpful.Here are some bookish "question of the day" (qotd) that you can ask your followers on social media like bookstagram or just write a blog post on. Let me know your favorite conversation starter. Click To Tweet
25 Bookish questions for bookstagram
Here are some bookish “question of the day” (qotd) that you can ask your followers on social media like bookstagram or just write a blog post on. I will keep these bookstagram questions coming if they seem helpful to you. So let me know in the comments.
1. If there were one book that you can make everyone read what would that be?
2. What makes or breaks a book for you? Is it the grammar/typos? Badly written plot? Annoying characters?
3. If you can be a fictional character for a day, whom would you choose?
4. Do you like gray characters in a book?
5. Who is your favorite gray character in fiction?
6. Do you read non fiction/ self help? If so, what did you read most recently?
7. Name a hyped book that fell short for you.
8. Which of the usual romance tropes works the best for you?
9. What trope in Young adults books you hate?
10. What are you currently reading these days?
11. Which book disappointed you recently?
12. What are your pet peeves when it comes to romance writing?
13. Name one author who is on your auto buy list. Just one, no cheating.
14. How are you faring on your reading challenges?
15. Which book gave you the longest/hardest book hangover recently?
16. How has social media (Instagram/bookstagram) changed the way you read?
17. Which book did you buy most recently only based on the recommendations on the Instagram?
18. Are you part of any book clubs? What are they reading currently?
20. Are you a mood reader? Or you make elaborate plans before you choose reading?
21. What is your favorite mandatory read from school syllabus?
22. Do you sneak a peak into the last chapter to see how it ends?
23. Name that mandatory read that you disliked at school.
24. If you can add one book to the school mandatory reads, which one would that be?
25. Do you read dystopia? If yes, name one dystopian fantasy that you can relate to our current world.
It is no secret that I love talking about books, writing and everything in between. Of course I talk about it on my blog and all over the social media. And in real life, to whomever would listen, including the book club meetings.
So if you are ever looking out for bookish question of the day (qotd) to talk on your bookstagram or blog, you know whom to ask. * wink wink*
Do not forget to follow me on Instagram
Similar posts for you
- 120+ Hashtags for bookstagram to boost your reach right now
- 55+ Instagram story ideas for your business
- Perfect book quotes for Instagram captions
- How Using Instagram For Books And Reading Changed My Life
- Balancing Social Media And Blogging: How To Stay Sane?
Let us talk
Are you on Instagram/bookstagram? Do you ever get stuck looking for questions of the day (qotd) or captions to post? Would these bookstagram questions be useful? Let us chat.